GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Stonerid is a challenging 2D platformer, which the most important feature are two parallel, different worlds. To finish each of 32 different levels, one must deftly use differences between alternative dimensions. Unconventional game style and lots of dangerous traps and monsters make it extremely difficult to rise to the challenge. The main task is to solve the mystery of toxic substances that have appeared unexpectedly on Atronast Mountain.
- 32 extensive levels with 2 parallel, differently designed worlds
- 31 bonus levels especially for players who like new challenges
- 5 diverse lands
- 3 difficulty levels
- unique gameplay mechanisms
- wonderful artwork
- beautiful, moody soundtrack
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page