Super Amazing Wagon Adventure
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 65 MB available space
Super Amazing Wagon Adventure Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Super Amazing Wagon Adventure game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Stupidly fast. The scene changes every 3-30 seconds with some new enemy or obstacle to overcome. Face bears, snakes, spiders, buffalo, avalanches, sharks, and more!
- Random. The scenes you play are sequenced together in a semi-random way, so you never know which dangers you will face. Rare and bizarre events provide extra surprises.
- Unlockable wagons. New wagons with special weapons and characteristics are awarded for completing challenging tasks and surviving rare events.
- Customize your party. You pick your party members names and appearances. Name them after your friends and then watch them die one by one in brutal ways.
- A true challenge. There are no checkpoints or save games. When a party member dies, they stay dead.