Super Mario Odyssey
Thanks to heroic, hat-shaped Cappy, Mario's got new moves that'll make you rethink his traditional run-and-jump gameplaylike cap jump, cap throw, and capture. Use captured cohorts such as enemies, objects, and animals to progress through the game and uncover loads of hidden collectibles. And if you feel like playing with a friend, just pass them a Joy-Con controller! Player 1 controls Mario while Player 2 controls Cappy. This sandbox-style 3D Mario adventurethe first since 1996's beloved Super Mario 64 and 2002's Nintendo GameCube classic Super Mario Sunshineis packed with secrets and surprises, plus exciting new kingdoms to explore.
- Explore astonishing new locales like skyscraper-packed New Donk City to your heart's content, and run into familiar friends and foes as you try to save Princess Peach from Bowser's dastardly wedding plans.
- Find something interesting? Toss your cap at it and see what happens! There are lots of fun and surprising ways to interact with your surroundings.
- Be sure to bring any coins you find to a Crazy Cap store, where you can exchange them for decorative souvenirs for the Odyssey and new outfits for Mario! Some destinations have very exclusive dress codes, after all
- Hand a Joy-Con controller to a friend to enjoy simultaneous multiplayer: Player 1 controls Mario while Player 2 controls Mario's new ally Cappy.
- Use Snapshot Mode to freeze time while playing the game and take screenshots that you can customize using various options and filters. Screenshots can be shared via social media or uploaded to PCs and smart devices* using all of the Nintendo Switch system's built-in screenshot tools.
- A special edition Nintendo Switch hardware bundle will launch alongside the game. This special edition includes a download code for the full game, red left and right Joy-Con controllers, and a Super Mario Odyssey themed Nintendo Switch carrying case.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
One of the most legendary games for Nintendo Switch
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.
Super Mario Odyssey FAQ
Q1: When was Super Mario Odyssey Nintendo released?
A1: The game was launched in October 2017.
Q2: Can I find Super Mario Odyssey download on PC?
A2: No, the game is available only on Nintendo Switch.
Q3: Where can I get Super Mario Odyssey free download game?
A3: The game has only a paid version.
Q4: How many gamers can play in Super Mario Odyssey online?
A4: The multiplayer mode supports 2 players.
Q5: Is there a Super Mario Odyssey demo for TV mode?
A5: No, the game does not have a demo.
Q6: Does the Super Mario Odyssey full game have add-one content?
A6: Yes, you can purchase new characters, game modes and other perks additionally.
Q7: What is the size of Super Mario Odyssey latest version?
A7: You need to have 5.5GB of free space on the disk.
Q8: In which category I can find Super Mario Odyssey unblocked game on Nintendo Store?
A8: You can browse Action games.
Q9: Is it true that Super Mario Odyssey torrent was developed by Nintendo?
A9: No, torrents are illegal files.
Q10: Is there a Super Mario Odyssey free to play version?
A10: No, the game does not have trials or free versions.
Q11: How much does Super Mario Odyssey cost?
A11: You can get the game for $59.99.
Q12: How long I will complete Super Mario Odyssey?
A12: Approximately 11 hours.
Q13: What ages can people play the game?
A13: Super Mario Odyssey is played by gamers of different ages.
Q14: What are the ‘Kingdoms’?
A14: The Kingdoms are the fictional world you need to travel in the game.