- Release date: 12/5/2016
- Developer: Bossa Studios
- Publisher: Bossa Studios
- Genre: Action , Indie , Simulation
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Swedish
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Tracked Motion Controllers, Standing, Room-Scale
- Requirements: View details
Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality
- OS: 7,8,10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / ATI Radeon 290 equivalent or greater
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
- Additional Notes: Try turning off some effects in the Advanced graphical settings to improve framerate
Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality transports you into some of the most unlikely and possibly unsanitary surgeries possible. Bobs life is in your hands in this darkly humorous VR game, taking you closer to bloody surgery than you possibly ever wanted to go! From the operating theatre, to the back of an ambulance, to outer space, your patients welfare will be in your virtual hands.
In addition to the original surgeries weve added exclusive new features for you to play with in VR. How about brain surgery in the dark? What about a hand-held camera to admire your surgical efforts from any angle? New achievements? Its all in Surgeon Simulator: ER!
Whatever you do, dont press that button in space!