GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
After recieving a voicemail from a friend whose been dead for 5 years, you head to the location as directed and end up at Taiku Mansion. As soon as you step inside, the front door jams shut behind you. It was a trap. An ominous voice fills the mansion and your mind. You have no idea who this voice belongs to, but they want you dead. You have until dawn to escape the mansion. Fail and you're dead. succeed... and you might just live to tell the tale.
- Unique Puzzles: Every puzzle you face within the mansion is unique and different. No two puzzles are the same so you will be forced to you every inch of your cunning and wit to solve the mysteries before it's too late.
- Classic Gameplay: Using gameplay tropes from classic text adventure titles, mixed lovingly with modern staples of the game industry - use a simplfied interface to navigate around the mansion with ease.
- Haunting atmosphere: Every sound, image and puzzle has been hand crafted to send the chills through every hair on the back of your neck. Every crunch, punch, footstep and door opening has been tuned to ensure you never feel safe whilst solving the riddles of Taiku Mansion.
- Deeper Story: Taiku Mansion features a narrative written by Ryan Shah (Kitatus), who has written a number of extremely popular books, both fiction and non-fiction. Every word, letter and phrase has been inserted with the greatest attention to detail to add to the creepy aesthetics of Taiku Mansion.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page