Talvisota - Winter War
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
NOTICE: This Mod requires a valid installation of Rising Storm 2: Vietnam.
Talvisota: Winter War is a community created full conversion mod, utilizing the majority of core gameplay mechanics from Rising Storm 2: Vietnam to explore an entirely different theater of war not often seen in video games.
To create a battlefield that feels different from the base game a lot of work has gone into both brand-new content and features, as well as aspects that veterans of the series will immediately recognize:
FEATURES - WEAPONS
Talvisota features a widespread arsenal of period-accurate Soviet and Finnish weaponry of all types, for example:
- Suomi KP/-31 SMG
- L1935 Lahti Pistol
- Lahti-Saloranta M/26 LMG
- "Kasapanos" Satchel Charge
- Panssarimiina M/39 Anti-Tank Mine
- Dyakonov Rifle Grenade
- SVT Semi-Auto Rifle
- Nagant M1895 Revolver
- F1 Grenade
- Maxim HMG
FEATURES - VEHICLES
When the Soviets crossed the border, they brought with them an armada of different armored vehicles, from light transport tractors to gargantuan heavy tanks. This mod features the following:
- T-20 "Komsomolets" Armored Tractor
- T-26 Light Tank
- HT-130 Flamethrower Tank
- T-28 Medium Tank
Drastically different from the helicopters of Rising Storm 2, these behemoths require players to work together to properly and effectively utilize. Single crewmen cannot drive and operate the turret at the same time!
Meanwhile Finnish players have a variety of handheld anti-tank weapons and traps, including the renowned Molotov Cocktail. To keep up with the mechanized Soviet transports, Finnish soldiers are issued Skis that can be used to quickly cross open terrain.
FEATURES - MAPS
The mod launches with 11 unique brand-new maps by community authors:
- Kollaa River
- Kuhmo Outskirts
- Mannerheim Line
- Mantsinsaari Island
- Raate Road
- Full voice acting for both teams
- All-new ambient music
- Historically accurate character customization options
- New commander abilities & fire support
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page