GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Tank it! is made to communicate a clear message:#WarKills
Tank it! is a realistic and bloody war simulation game designed to show how brutal and dangerous war really is that it is no good... that countless civilians are killed as collateral damage.
In Tank it! you command a drone to remotely control a heavy tank. You receive the mission to travel to remote villages, find and destroy the target military camps and eliminate all terrorists. But as in real life, there are many civilians in the villages, as well. The terrorists and civilians alike are at the players mercy. It is up to the player alone to decide how to handle this mission.
Bernd Geiblinger: "I for one do not enjoy playing brutal, bloody games, so for me it is painful to create death animations and blood. I did everything else before I did this kind of work - but I am doing it for the message. This is also why Tank it! will be available for a very low value - For me it is much more important to spread the message of the game than to earn a great deal of revenue."
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page