GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Team Indie unites indie video game characters into one play experience. You will play co-op with your own prior runs and bend time to get through puzzles and action sequences. Characters like CommanderVideo from BIT.TRIP RUNNER or Clunk from Awesomenauts join forces, each one with their unique skill to cooperatively get through the jump n run levels.
- Play 10 different indie characters with their unique skills!
- Merging action 2D platforming with interesting puzzles in a beautiful world!
- Cooperate with your own prior playthroughs by manipulating time!
- Over 50 levels and 3 boss fights!
Team Indie Character Lineup
- CommanderVideo from BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien by Choice Provisions (former Gaijin Games)
- Clunk from Awesomenauts by Ronimo Games
- Super Crate Box guy from Super Crate Box by Vlambeer
- Black Fluff Ball from Badland by Frogmind
- Tiny from Tiny & Big: Grandpas Leftovers by Black Pants Studio
- Mi from Knytt Underground by Nifflas Games
- J. Jitters from The Great Jitters: Pudding Panic by Kunststoff
- Dustgirl from Dustforce by Hitbox Team
- Tim from Braid by Number None
- Marvin the cat from Team Indie by Brightside Games
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page