Techwars Online 2
Techwars Online 2 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Techwars Online 2 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The powerful military component is based on an alternative history from Mikhail Vlads books. According to the plot, the world slid into anarchy in 2050 and now there is only one law the law of force that is based on cutting-edge technologies. Huge robots the Russian Dominion and American Kato robots clashed in an apocalyptic confrontation of supercorporations for control over the planet.
The player will have to become a pilot for one of the factions and take part in the battle for control over a number of locations. The choice of a faction plays an important role. Each faction has its global technologies. The Dominion robots can cause devastating air strikes in an area, while mechanoids Kato can protect itself from damage within a few seconds.
Modified mode flag capture is a key mechanism for victory in each battle. The main thing here is the ability to think strategically: frontal pressure on control points will only lead to unnecessary losses and rapid defeat.
The advanced class robot system stimulates subtle interplay between players. The system features the following:
- Scouts: they are vulnerable but very fast; they can quickly find weak spots in enemy defenses and report such to the allies.
- Stormtroopers: the main striking force in the battlefields; they are powerful and tough.
- Destroyers: slow but extremely dangerous at long-range units.
- Support class: weak individually, but indispensable for a unit group with the ability to restore armor and supplies.
Each player can own several robots at once and use them depending on the game situation. The destruction physics of TechWars Online 2 received special attention from developers. Almost all the objects on the map can be destroyed. Partial destruction of objects can be used tactically to create temporary shelters and enemy safe shooting zones. All this will be a pleasant addition to the main thing destroy all enemies within the sight range.
And by the way, as you're there thinking, they are already catching fun!
List of key features for the beta version of the game:
- Detailed and sophisticated collapsibility of mechs
- Collapsibility of all objects consisting of a material that can be destroyed (for example, concrete, brick, blocks of other building material)
- Over 14 advanced mechs with unique characteristics. Each mech uses a unique technological skill
- Over 100 upgradable weapons and items
- Any combat unit can be improved in several ways to gain fantastic superiority. There is a separate modification system for all kinds of weapons. However, significantly improving some characteristics will be at the expense of others.
- Up to 20 mechs can participate in a single battle at the same time
- Shelters and terrain to gain advantage
- The mechs themselves equally behave realistically. For example, injury to the right hand makes it impossible for the robot to use a gun attached to its right hand; if the left hand is injured, the robot wont be able to use short-range weapons on its left hand.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page