Tell Some Story: Foz
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The project will not be able to surprise you with ultimatum mechanics or gameplay innovations, but it will try to keep your attention with an intriguing and rich plot, as well as non-standard visuals and atmosphere. The main task was to create an adult and serious story with contrasting visuals, in which voxel and low poly models are mixed.
The game is hardcore enough, in rare moments of shootouts, you have to show considerable ingenuity to emerge victorious from this or that situation. My advice is to read the tips, because any bullet can be the last one. The plot, which unfolds more and more with each level, will lead you to one of six endings, the choice of which will depend only on the player.
Features of the game:
- Action-adventure + Third person shooter.
- Specific voxel / lowpoly graphics.
- Dark cyberpunk theme.
- Extremely detailed characters.
- A cozy bar as a location.
- Intense storyline with six endings
- Faithful companions to help you on your adventure.
- Realistic damage system affecting both the player and his enemies.
And much more.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page