The Atomy Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Atomy game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Outstanding graphical performance with a unique style.
- The setting changes according to how far down the road you have travelled.
- A high level of difficulty.
- Procedurally created world.
- The protagonist can find additional elements to upgrade his ammunition.
- A unique system of aiming and checking ammo.
The road of redemption starts far before the Wild West. That is when his grandfather started bandit life. After the Wild West times we will be rolled forward the First World War times, and made to answer for his fathers sins. Then the character will find himself within a set of WWII, where he is destined to expiate his own crimes. On the whole, 5 eras will be presented with corresponding weapon, enemies, decoration and game modes.