The Church in the Darkness ™
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
No one is forced to join a cult. It welcomes you. It understands you. It envelops you until the words become more than truth - they make you whole.
In the late 1970s, the charismatic Isaac and Rebecca Walker lead the Collective Justice Mission. Labeled radicals and feeling persecuted by the US government, they relocate their followers to the one place they believe they can create a socialist utopia: the jungles of South America. There they build Freedom Town. But relatives left behind in the US become worried: what exactly is going on at this compound in the jungle?
- Combines unique narrative with tight top-down action-infiltration gameplay in an open-ended environment.
- Play how you want - you can avoid detection completely, take on the guards using non-lethal methods, or kill anyone who gets in your way.
- Fully voiced game, starring Ellen McLain (best known as GLaDOS in Portal) and John Patrick Lowrie (the Sniper from Team Fortress 2) as the intense Rebecca and Isaac Walker.
- Soak up the story through the town PA system, where the preachers share their dogma and beliefs.
- Find more than 100 documents and letters scattered around camp which clue you into the true nature of Freedom Town in this particular game.
- Every playthrough offers changing gameplay scenarios and story elements, with different character personalities and a shifting narrative told through investigation and action.
- Live with the consequences of your choices through many possible endings.
How dangerous are the Walkers? Who are your allies and enemies? How far will you go to uncover the truth and save these people?
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page