GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Hero Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
This update contains the following:
Improving game performance.
Fixing weird sound when spawning.
Fixing floating weapons on character.
Fixing weird character and weapon appearing sometimes after death.
Fixing crosshair problems after cover.
Fixing elevator in Fire station map.
Fixing some assets collisions.
Thank you for your support.
Update 1 is now AvailableUpdate 1 is now Available.
This update fix bugs and crashes issues.
Thank you for your support
About the Game"The Hero" is an open world action adventure game . The story takes place in two cities in two different ages with two different playable characters.
The first is : Newyork (USA) in an imaginary gloomy way as gangs started to rule the city and control every part in it specially the governmental institutions, they want to take control over Newyork and make it as a country inside a country to start negotiations with the government , from this gloomy scenes of a ruined city a young man with the name "John Matt" rises to save the city after what he had suffered because of his wife's death by members of these gangs , what had helped this young man to try to save the city is one of his grandfathers who had been a hero in his time from this gloomy scenes to more colored ones in The second story: London (United kingdom) in 1802 at the Fraser campaign on Egypt, as you play as "Jack Papesto" a peace keeper member who tries to stop this campaign on Egypt by the help of other peace keepers members.
- Have a new experience in a different new indie game that tries to take you in the experience of the AAA games .
- Have the experience of playing with two different playable characters in two different settings.
- Have a look on an open world imaginary gloomy NewYork city and 1802 London in a way that you have never seen it before.
- Have a complete freedom exploring the open world city with no limits.
- Drive a modified car Designed to be fully drivable throughout the game world "NewYork" , and capable of using it to fight inmates distributed along the city.
It can also turn into a very high speed car using turbo that allows you to travel fast throughout.
- Ability to encounter two different city settings at different ages and different playable characters with different story lines that are connected together through the game progression.
- Move in Newyork city with an estimated area about 8680.92 km2.
- Explore different maps as police station , fire station , church ,etc.
- Drive 1802 old London carriages through London city among pedestrians.
- Try to stop Fraser campaign on Egypt with the help of the Peace Keepers.
- Experiencing an imaginary way of old 1802 London setting.
- Enjoy the power of UDK with our game visual effects.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.