GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Grab your shipmates and go head to head in this asymmetrical PvP game that's as fun to watch as it is to play. Deceit and destruction come together in a shared screen experience, where you have to keep your enemy guessing your next move.
Take control of The Mutineer and sabotage the engines of the ship while seamlessly blending in with AI controlled engineers. Act natural and move with the crowds while disabling engines along the way. Have a set number of engines disabled to win!
Take control of The Overseer and watch your screen carefully for The Mutineer, maintain your engines and give orders to fix and repair any engines that have been sabotaged. Kick suspicious engineers off the ship and try to find The Mutineer, but be careful - you've got a limited number of guesses!
- Dynamic Gameplay: Multiple win conditions, maps, and custom rules means loads of replay-ability!
- Challenging Singleplayer: Our realistic AI means that singleplayer plays differently every time.
- Simple Controls: 3 buttons means that any player can learn to play, on keyboard or gamepad!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page