The Polynomial Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Polynomial - Space of the music game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The Polynomial is a 3D space shooter with unique, mathematical scenery that animates to the music. And this is not some boring mathematics. This is fractals. There are worlds to explore, ugly enemies to kill, pretty allies to protect, bonuses to collect, and scores to beat (if you are into this sort of thing). It also includes arena editor and a non-shooting mode in which you can simply explore and rock out to your music. The game comes with 50 minute soundtrack; you can also import your music and playlists or even use the microphone input. There is a great variety of options that you can adjust for your own ultimate visual experience.
- Dynamic universe animated to music of your choice or microphone input.
- 50 minutes of original soundtrack.
- Unique 3D graphics and effects.
- Highly configurable visuals, music, and image post-processing.
- Full featured editable music playlist.
- Support for anaglyph 3D glasses and the common 3DTV formats.
- Joystick support.
- Built in arena generator and editor.
- 35 hand-picked arenas.
- 4 music visualizers to choose from.
- Innovative scoring function.