The Quest for Achievements II
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Quest for Achievements II Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The Quest for achievements 2 is the new installment on the popular pixel RPG achievement hunting Game where finding an achievement in game rewards you with a real life achievement. taking all aspects of the 1st and making it better, faster, more content, more combat, harder, and a hell of allot more bloody.
Its finally happened. The END of all steam achievements. they have been brought out into the real world, but by who?..
You are needed 1 last time to put an end to this once and forall. battle and survive your way through an massive open world filled with enemies, caves, weapons, and secrets with huge areas spanning from dense forest swamps and rich city areas. kill to level up, buy weapons to survive the harsh journey in order to face the person who has caused this. You will not believe who is on the other side. are you ready to save your Steam for 1 last time? are you ready for The quest for achievements 2?
Some features include:
- A shop where you can now buy weapons and ammo
- More weapon types including ninja stars and bow and arrows.
- Improved combat
- More Interactive worlds
- More abilities
- More graphical settings like particle systems and effects to make the game pop
Its the ultimate achievement hunting game.
Trailer music: Copyright Free Music [RockMetal] This Aint The End Of Me - White Comic [Youtube: Monetizable Music]
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.