The Sun and Moon
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Sun and Moon, the winner of Ludum Dare 29, is a platformer with a unique mechanic: you can dive into the ground. Momentum is conserved but gravity is reversed, letting you fling yourself high into the air or deep beneath the surface. The goal is always straightforward - collect the three orbs in the level and jump into the wormhole - but spikes, endless drops and impossible heights make this more and more difficult.
- Dive into the ground - This unique mechanic preserves your momentum, letting you use the level itself to overcome a huge range of challenges.
- Conquer over 150 levels - Run, jump and dive your way through levels spanning from easy to brutally difficult. You'll need to both master the controls as well as think outside the box.
- Non-linear level unlock system - Explore the game in whatever order best suits you.
- Achieve Time Goals - Three tiers of medals provide an additional challenge for even the easiest levels.
- Minimalistic graphics - Straight-to-the-point graphics help you focus on the gameplay.
- Music by Dubmood - A killer track that grows as you progress.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page