They Breathe Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the They Breathe game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In the first game by The Working Parts, a lone frog descends into the depths of a flooded forest, not yet knowing the full extent of its tragedy. To survive in a brutal, oxygen-obsessed ecosystem, you must help it see the patterns and hidden truths that make up the rules of the forest - horrible as they may be.
They Breathe is a critically acclaimed indie gem risen from the depths of Xbox Live Indie Games. In thirty short minutes, the game leaves it up to you to figure out every part of its increasingly bizarre universe, in order to survive the onslaught of unexpected creatures and ultimately comprehend their true nature. No matter how your descent to the bottom of the forest takes shape, it is guaranteed to give you the chills without a single word of dialog.
Keep your eyes open, for there is darkness beneath the surface. And you're not at the bottom yet.
- Surreal atmosphere
- No hand-holding
- Hand-drawn HD art
- A story told through gameplay
- ''Making of'' feature
What people say
- This game is only 2$, but I feel like this experience is scarring me for life - Markiplier
- "The scariest game on earth" - GameGrumps
- "I approached They Breathe as a game, but it ended as an experience" - Whatsyourtagblog.com
- ''They Breathe is deceptively creepy [...] disturbing in all the right ways'' - Destructoid
- ''Some games evoke such a strange feeling that you can't help but be sucked in. They Breathe is one of those games.'' - XBLIG Silver Award, NeoGAF
- ''The atmosphere that The Working Parts has managed to create is praiseworthy.'' - Indiegamemag.com
- ''a journey of discovery that is both rewarding and surprisingly horrifying'' - Plus10Damage