Thunder Gun: Revenge of the Mutants
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
You have a gun that shoots lightning, goddamnit; with it, you will defend Earth against formidable mutant enemies until rainstorms render it inoperable, forcing you to use conventional weapons until the skies clear. With loads of unlockable costumes, perks, and characters, Thunder Gun: Revenge of the Mutants will keep you playing for hours while you master its insane difficulty, comboing, chaining, and rocket-jumping.
- Fear the games punishing, old-school Difficulty
- Be rewarded by an XP system that values skill over grinding
- Unlock loads of Characters, Costumes, and Perks
- Battle on different Maps, each with their own obstacles to overcome
- Keep matches fresh with Endless and 5-Minute play modes
- Supreme controllability with both Mouse/Keyboard and Gamepad support
- Whippings are inevitable
SoundtrackThe Thunder Gun: Revenge of the Mutants Soundtrack was written and created by Mike LeRoy specifically for the game and can be purchased at his Bandcamp Page.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page