Time For Quest
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Time For Quest Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You there, champion. Spare me some of your time.
I hope you would like to join to our universe of Time For Quest where there are no restrictions and you will create your own story as a new hero!
Time For Quest is a 2D open world rpg game inspired by combat, adventures, rpg games as Zelda, Final Fantasy & Moonlighter!
You decide which way to go and what you want to do at the moment! Do you want to fight the creatures? Go! Do you want to work for a king? Go! Do you want to step off? Go!
The game does not have a main story - every city, valley, kingdoms and even objects have their own different history, which you can join!
- Action Battle System
- Open World
- Fantastic soundtrack
- Learn countless spells and skills
- More then 100 maps
- Find secrets and raid dungeons!
- Lots of interesting Quests
Discord server - https://discord.gg/SEPXb8u
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.