Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas
- Supported OS: Windows® XP (only)Processor: 3 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 3000 (3.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Athlon 3500 recommended) Memory: 1 GB (2 GB recommended) Graphics: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant, Shader 3.0-enabled video card (256MB recommended) (see supported list*) Sound: DirectX 9-compliant sound card (PC audio solution containing Dolby Digital Live required for Dolby Digital audio) DirectX: DirectX 9 or higherHard Drive: 7 GB freePeripherals supported: Windows-compatible mouse and keyboard, Xbox 360 Controller (with additional software download) Multiplayer: Broadband Internet connection with 128 kbps Kbps upstream or faster. *Supported video cards NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT / 6800 / 7300 / 7600 / 7800 / 7900, ATI Radeon X1600 / X1800 / X1900 families; Laptop versions of these cards are not fully supported. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, video cards, and operating systems, please visit the FAQ for this game at: http://support.ubi.com.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- New Leader, New Team - Team Rainbow ushers in a new breed of heroes. With a new team comes added responsibility. Tactics play a MAJOR role in your team's success, as each member comes equipped with his own skill set: Logan Keller, team leader and recon expert; Michael Walter, heavy weapons and demolition expert; and Jung Park, long range and electronics specialist.
- Special Order Location - Experience a new level of squad-based realism as your teammates, Michael and Jung, offer you real-time tactical suggestions like busting through walls or hacking computers, all in a race against time to locate the heart of the terrorist cell.
- Observe - Plan - Assault - Use tactical planning to maneuver through multiple-path Vegas environments, while utilizing high-tech equipment such as snake cams to strategically 'tag' terrorist targets to your teammates, prior to entering a room.
- Real-Time Immersion - Prepare yourself for a new level of in-game immersion with real-time mission briefings, all in the midst of the most intense combat ever played.
- Advanced Gameplay Animations - Motion-captured assault and recon techniques such as fast roping, rappelling, window entry, blind-cover fire, and more. All captured by an experienced Hollywood animation expert.
- Next-Generation Artificial Intelligence - Next-generation technology brings a higher level of artificial intelligence to Rainbow Six. As you get past the grunts and advance closer to the center of the terrorist cell, encounter deadlier, more skilled enemies who work together as a group to counter every move you make.
- Customizable Multiplayer Experience - Create your own multiplayer character that evolves as you play online, unlocking new equipment and achievements as you go.
- Ubisoft Montreal Returns - Rainbow Six is back in the hands of Ubisoft's Montreal studio, creators of the award-winning and highly acclaimed Rainbow Six 3.