GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Totally Unbalanced is a platform game where you control a totally unbalanced ball
Totally Unbalanced is a platform game developed with Unreal Engine 4 addressed to hardcore and casual gamers.
The goal of the game consists in completing levels in the minor time possible. The game is separated in chapters that contains at least 10 levels with various,different and fun puzzles. Select your favorite skin and jump in this new epic adventure!
- Roll, Jump and overcome many obstacles.
- Complete puzzles various and complex.
- 21 relaxing in-game soundtracks and 5 soundtracks in main menu.
- Online Multiplayer with stats and ranks.
- The "Sumo Arena" where 4 players fight to stay on the arena!
- The "Ball Race" mode where 16 players run toward the end of the map and try to arrive first.
- Get UnbalancedPoints when you win or survive and rank up.
- New Chapters.
- Big Updates every 1/2 weeks.
- New Skins.
- New Songs.
- Optimizations for poor hardware.
- Workshop with user-created content (skins,models) and maps.
- Modding support
- Multi-platform support
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page