Towards The Stars
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
You are the captain of a mining ship watching your home world being destroyed by a large asteroid. Your only hope is to gather resources, create new technologies and set off on a long journey into the deep space to search of a new home.
- Resource mining: Mine asteroids to gather common and rare resources. Find the rare specimens and upgrade your ship.
- Ship management: Manage your crew and ship modules to ensure long term crew survival. You have tree main systems. Fuel, energy and life support. If anyone of them drops to zero, your are in a big trouble.
- Galaxy exploration: Travel across the galaxy, explore the star systems, find and research new technologies and avoid danger.
- Zero gravity simulation handling: In a space there is no drag and no gravity so flying is dangerous and difficult, it will take some practice to master.
- Local multiplayer: Match your piloting skills with your friends playing on one computer using gamepads in tree multiplayer modes. Free for all, deathmatch or team deathmatch and race.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page