Traps n' Gemstones Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Traps N' Gemstones game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Traps n' Gemstones is a modern take on exploration-based, backtracking platformers, loaded with hidden chambers to uncover, artifacts to find, weapons to use and items to combine.
Precious relics have suddenly started to disappear from a well-hid pyramid that has been guarded by Bedouins for generations, who claim to have spotted an unknown perpetrator.
As a freelance archaeologist and expert on ancient explorations, you've been secretly called in to Egypt to help them solve the mystery.
Arriving at the pyramid's entrance empty handed, your journey starts off by searching some well-known chambers for items and weapons to help you on your quest.
But as you get deeper into the pyramid, you begin to realize that this mystery will require more than just a whip, a sharp mind and a good amount of explosives to unravel.
Use a USB-joystick, or the following default KEYS:
RUN - Cursor Left / Right
JUMP - Cursor Up or ALT
ROLL - Cursor Down or CTRL
WHIP - Space bar
MAP - Return or F1
Alternatively, you can reconfigure the keys to your own liking on the OPTIONS screen.
* Non-linear gameplay: Walk around and explore freely
* Non-destructive gameplay: When failing, you don't restart from the beginning, but at the entrance of the current chamber
* MAP OVERVIEW: Keep track of visited areas
* INVENTORY OVERVIEW: Keep track of found weapons, items and relics
* VARIETY IN GAMEPLAY: Run, roll, swim, slide, ride mine carts, etc
* Real-time spatial sound processing: Hear the sound dynamically adapt to your surroundings, from large chambers to underwater swims