Tumbleweed Express by The Dirigiballers, LLC Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tumbleweed Express game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Someone still fights for the little people, though. The venerable Tumbleweed Express Steam Engine, long-thought to be obsolete and scrapped, is set to saddle up and ride again. The Tumbleweed is about to spearhead a logistics campaign meant to compete with the Dirigibaus, bringing support to those who have been downtrodden and forgotten. Dirigibaus doesn't take kindly to competition, however, so the Tumbleweed has armed herself for war...
Do you have what it takes to beat the Baus?
- Race against the clock to collect stars in 12 levels.
- Engage in combat directly by manning the caboose and controlling the action.
- Upgrade your train defense systems and crew in your company Warehouse.
- Complete shipping contracts that increase level difficulty.
- Do battle with a variety of enemies and bosses.
- Pick up mail to learn more about the Tumbleweed Express.