TURGUL: RAPID FIGHTING
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
A new story fighting game awaits to be played. Turgul: Rapid Fighting will bring your fighting game experience to a whole new level.
Aim to be The King of Turgul Tournament!
Stroll around, talk with people and fight the warriors with your mighty mouse rapid clicking skill!
Take a role as Bambang, a Silat warrior who devotes all of his life to the perfecting of his martial art style. He seeks strong warriors and does a sparring match (turgul) with each of them in order to sharpen his fighting skill, to explore his undiscovered own power limit and to become the best of the best in Turgul Tournament.
- Adorable 2D pixel art with 3D depth feeling
- Strolling mode and fighting mode
- Original soundtracks
- Four chapters with simple stories and interactive cut scenes
- Interesting character cameos of famous warriors and super heroes
- Character level up transformations
- Interactive NPC
- Unique fighting mechanics
- Locked mode
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page