"RECOMMENDATION: NOCK AND LOAD. THIS ONE IS A BLAST-UPLOAD VR
A MUST-BUY VR EXPERIENCE FOR ARCHERY FANS-VR HEADS
TWISTED ARROW MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE MARVELS HAWKEY-TOMS HARDWARE
Twisted Arrow is a full-tilt, no-holds-barred VR-FPS that gives players an adrenaline-packed arcade style game play. Experience urban warfare as never before by immersing yourself in this frenzied fight for survival. THIS IS NOT A WAVE SHOOTER, but a FPS that lets you traverse through a vast city, up and down tall buildings, and position yourself in strategic areas to make the perfect head shot or try using an explosive arrow to launch NPC units 200ft in the air in a fiery ball of fatality!
Out-manned and outgunned, you are the last line of defense against a high-tech, paramilitary force occupying your city. But dont feel sorry for yourself, feel sorry for the poor bastard that gets in your way! Armed with the Manticore, the militarys top secret combat bow, and an arsenal of over powered arrows, you will need to fight your way through an enemy armed with high-tech weaponry, armored mechs, attack drones, and a host of biological secrets yet to be uncovered in the remnants of a city on the brink of ruin. Your mission is simple: recon the city, rescue hostages, and get the hell out of dodge while eliminating any and all resistance with extreme prejudice. If it moves, kill it! If it doesnt move, its probably already dead.
Movement: The game was build from the start for fast paced arcade action. Think of the classic arcade game Time Crisis. Its not about discovery or exploration but mayhem and destruction! Designed with predefined teleport areas, allowing you to quickly pick the right path through the city, focusing more on the action then worrying about movement. Yes, it uses teleport locomotion because you have a teleporter! So SHOOT SOMETHING ALREADY!
Ok it's time to Nock and Load and let it rain pain! Unleash maximum mayhem and take your pent-up, inner beast out for a joy ride. Dont forget to stretch, because youre going to feel this in the morning.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.