U.F.O - Unfortunately Fortunate Organisms
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
U.F.O - Unfortunately Fortunate Organisms is an alien resource management action game where you beam up humans using your spaceship and churn them into resources to upgrade your spaceship. In 30 days, the evil galactic warlord will complete his master weapon and wipe your race from the face of the galaxy. Can you upgrade your ship and defeat him or will he bring extinction to your race?
- Upgrade Your Spaceship Choose how you upgrade your spaceship with the humans you collect. Increase your ship's capacity, hit points & develop new technology such as shields and bombs.
- Arcade Shooter Gameplay - Challenging bullet hell inspired gameplay. Dodge projectiles & environmental hazards whilst shooting enemies & beaming up humans. A true test of your reactions, accuracy, timing & decision making.
- Unlockable Planets Upgrade your Command Centre to discover more planets to visit and extract resources from. Each with their own unique environmental hazards.
- Multi-Phase Boss Battle - Old school style multi-phase boss battle. When you think that you have the boss beaten, then he pulls out another surprise for you!
- Multiple Endings - Two different endings depending on if you can defeat the Intergalactic Warlord.
- Exclusive Steam Features - Achievements, Trading Cards & Overlay support.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page