GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Ultimate Solid is a physics-based game in platform world full of challenging obstacles and fun puzzle elements. Unlike the traditional platform games movement is limited to jumping only! By adjusting the strength and angle of each jump, the goal is to not collide with any hostile elements on the way to the finish line. Or rather, a vortex that sucks you all the way in to the next level.
Sounds easy? Well, try it, you will be surprised ;). Oh! And by the way you also have to collect powerups on your way to the end of the level. Collect them all and you will activate the endpoint and be allowed entry to the next level. Powerups are strategically placed throughout the level to challenge your skills!
- Unique player controls
- Physics-based interactions with the game world
- 200 unique levels
- Variety of obstacles including spikes, saws, hammers and blades
- Use strategy and the laws of gravity to outsmart clever obstacles in this action-packed arcade platform puzzle game!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page