Unfortunately, professional review of the UnEpic game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Once inside the castle, Daniel is inhabited by a mysterious shadow. This dark spirit can communicate with Daniel, but not control him. The shadow has a simple goal: to escape from the prison of Daniel's body. There's a catch, though-- the dark spirit can only escape if Daniel perishes.
Struggling against enemies in the castle, with the dark spirit attempting to murder him at every turn. Daniel finally discovers his goal: to kill Harnakon, the master of the castle, and free the Pure-Spirits who are trapped within. While the stage seems set for a typical role-playing adventure, Daniel will soon discover that everything is not what it seems...
- RPG 2D platform game
- 200 rooms to explore
- 7 bosses to kill
- 70 spells to learn
- 100 different weapons
- More than 2000 lines of clever dialogue and pop-culture references
- Full RPG character sheet, including upgradeable skills
- Potions, Scrolls, Rings, Magical weapons and artifacts
- Statistics, including a worldwide leaderboard
- Multiple endings and difficulty settings
- Interactive Castle Map, which can be written on and altered
- ...and hidden treasures galore!