UnSummoning: the Spectral Horde
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Once upon a time, a nefarious necromancer summoned an army of vengeful spirits to wreak havoc upon the world. Unfortunately, they only wanted to wreak havoc upon HIM! Now he must undo what he has done by drawing upon the power of magic sigils to blast the ghouls back to the netherworld. Featuring an innovative mix of color matching puzzle mechanics and fast-paced, twin stick shooter action.
- Addictive Puzzle/Shooting Gameplay: Highlight colored sigils to match the approaching ghouls, build up your magic charge, aim, and fire! Also, try not to die.
- Story Mode: Fight through 10 levels across multiple environments, including Swamps, Graveyards, Badlands, and the dreaded Tower of Chaos!
- Arcade Mode: Survive as long as possible against ever larger waves of ghouls. Choose from 10 different arenas and rack up high scores in endless, arcade-style gameplay.
- Power Ups: Grab special weapon boosts to increase your firepower. Slice through enemies with spinning blade attacks, or fire straight through barriers with an unstoppable beam of magic.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page