GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You're one of the few not yet turned zombie. Keeping it that way will be a challenge.
- Go in guns blazing and attract the attention of everything, living and dead.
- Take a subtle approach sneaking around and making use of distractions.
- Confront and learn to counter special abilities ranging from invisibility to fire breathing to lightning attacks.
STRUGGLE AGAINST NATURE
Zombies aside nature does plenty to make life hard.
- Forage wild fruits and vegetables.
- Hunt animals for pelts and meat, or in some hostile environments become the prey.
- Fish for food and garbage.
- Plant a crop and make sure it gets rain.
- Seek warmth and take shelter from blizzards.
DEAL WITH OTHER PLAYERS
Friend or foe there's a lot of interesting people online.
- Arrest bandits with handcuffs and blindfold them as a non-lethal strategy.
- Fight with every kind of weapon under the sun - swords, machine guns, snipers, missiles, landmines - you name it.
- Raid enemy encampments using charges and detonators and steal their loot.
- For pure PvP play arena mode in a last man standing battle to the death, or PvE for peaceful cooperation.
- Roleplay servers encourage everyone to stay in character and tell a story together.
HELP THE NEW SOCIETY
Plenty to do even if you're offline or going solo.
- Meet, talk and trade with NPCs.
- Complete quests to aid NPCs and progress the story.
- Fend off waves of the undead to clear hordes.
- Secure airdropped supplies.
- Gear up with gasmasks to scout radioactive deadzones.
FORTIFY YOUR STRONGHOLD
Somewhere to kick back and chillax or a hideout to direct your gang, whatever floats your boat (in this case sometimes literally).
- Build with barricades, furniture, traps, machinery and more.
- Board up the windows of existing structures to survive the night.
- Craft an entirely new structure from supplies you collect.
- Turn your vehicle into a moving fortress by building on it.
TRAVEL BY LAND, AIR AND SEA
Roll out in style with a fully stocked garage.
- Land vehicles including tanks, quads and snowmobiles.
- Air vehicles from helicopters to seaplanes to fighter jets.
- Sea vehicles such as jetskis and hovercraft.
- Maintain your vehicles with tires, batteries and fuel.
EXPLORE MASSIVE WORLDS
With 5 officially developed and 1 curated community created sandbox map there's a wide variety of locations to discover:
- Prince Edward Island (PEI)
- The Yukon
From the ground up Unturned was designed for modding.
- Download player created content ranging from guns to vehicles to huge levels from the workshop, and upload your own.
- Build custom maps using the in-game level editor. All of the official maps were created with the same free public tools and their assets are open for you to use.
- Write plugins using built-in or strong third party systems.
- Get your apparel and skins upvoted in the workshop for consideration to be accepted and sold.
- Team up with other modders and put together your own update for consideration to be officially adopted.
I think these features are neat and they didn't fit anywhere else. There's many more I want to include but for brevity's sake:
- Most objects can be destroyed to create new pathways.
- For immersion you can pick a frequency and use two-way radios to communicate with your squad rather than external voice chat programs.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.