GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
A region divided by a large wall that many yearn to cross but not everyone will succeed. An unusual hero will help them navigate the area and reach their destination, even if he doesn't have his own clear. Explore the history of a 8-bit border with retro aesthetics and find the best way to salvation. Solve the challenges and labyrinthine routes in a fast-paced action platform, an evolution of classic adventures.
Run! Jump! Slide! Climb! Attack and protect yourself on the journey to the other side! Unwell Known lets you move around and control your player in a versatile way in scenarios that will test your courage and show you how difficult it is to leave the shadow and achieve the hope everyone wants.
Turn on the light that will guide you to a new opportunity.
- Travel the borders between these nations and discover your present as you light the way.
- A Hook that will allow you a wide variety of movements through various platforms.
- Dark 8-bit art with retro aesthetic.
- Turn on the streetlights and help finding the way to hope.
- Andrie will be your guide in this world, he will help you in any way he can... but he is still a mobile phone.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page