- OS: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Urban Chaos Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Urban Chaos game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
To succeed you'll need a lethal combination of stealth, physical agility and martial art skills as you interact with the city around you.
Complete freedom to explore every areas is granted and this freedom extends to gameplay - the future is in your hands as you are drawn into an underlying plot featuring a mysterious cult who are intent on evil at this unpredictable and potentially menacing millenium period.
- 2 playable main characters: D'arci Stern, an agile, street-savvy female cop or Roger McIntyre, a mysterious ex-soldier.
- Multiple modes of combat. Engage in hand-to-hand fighting, heavy weaponry face-offs, vehicle chases and intense shoot-outs.
- Command a variety of vehicles. Take control of police cars, vans and other vehicles.