Valkyria Chronicles™ Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Valkyria Chronicles™ game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
All previously released DLC included
Set in a fictitious continent reminiscent of the 1930s, Valkyria Chronicles depicts Europa, divided and ruled by two super powers: the Empire and the Federation. The Empire has set its sights on invading the principality Gallia, which shares its borders with the two superpowers, in an attempt to secure an invaluable natural resource, Ragnite. Within this struggle a hero named Welkin, and his fellow soldiers of the Gallian Militia, Squad 7 are fighting back against the invasion and the Empires attempts to unify the continent under its power.
During the ensuing war, Squad 7 discovers that the Empire possesses a secret weapon, known as the Valkyrur an ancient race with special powers thought to exist only in legends. With this new discovery, the fate of Gallias ability to defeat the Empire and save the lives of the Gallian citizens
- CANVAS graphics engine: A unique engine that produces breath taking images that look like watercolour paintings in motion.
- BLiTZ tactical battle system: Experience strategic maneuvering of units combined with conventional RPG gameplay, all layered on top of the moment to moment action afforded by real-time controls as players command each squad member and tank in battle.
- Epic storyline: Players will immerse themselves in the epic struggle for freedom, as the fate of the world lies in the hands of Welkin and the members of the 7th platoon.
- Customisation: Over 100 customisable characters allow players to create a variety of platoons to suit each battles needs.
- Beautifully rendered battlefields: Players explore 30 different environments, using unique terrain features to gain advantages in battle.
Additionally this brand new PC digital version comes bundled with all previously released DLC, including:
- Hard EX Mode (harder versions of skirmish missions in the main game)
- Edys Mission Enter the Edy Detachment (a side story campaign)
- Selvarias Mission Behind Her Blue Flame (a side story campaign)
- Challenge of the Edy Detachment (six challenge missions)
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page