Unfortunately, professional review of the Vessel game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Liquid Gameplay - Vessel is built on an optimized liquid simulation featuring flowing water, scalding lava and steam, reactant chemicals,glowing goo, the mysterious 'protoplasm', and more. Each liquid has unique properties and mixes with other liquids for dramatic effects.
- Bring Liquid to Life Interact with 'Fluro' creatures that are formed entirely from simulated liquid. Each retains the properties of the liquid they're made of, giving them the ability to melt, reform, absorb, explode, and more.
- Unique Puzzles Solve puzzles by combining the unique behaviors of each creature with the fluid they're created from. Every aspect of the world is physically simulated, and all puzzles are based in the liquid simulation. Drop a 'Drinker' Fluro and lure him by spraying goo. Create a 'Dark Fluro' and chase him with light. Liquid and physics are not an aesthetic in Vessel, but the foundation of gameplay.
- 2D/3DHybrid Art Style Explore a world of fantastic, detailed machines and strange, wondrous environments. 2D hand-drawn textures combined with 3D normal maps, lighting, and depth creates a unique, other-worldly look to the visuals.
- Upgrade your Equipment Use the mysterious protoplasm liquid found in the world to upgrade your equipment, obtaining powerful new ways to manipulate liquid.
- Jon Hopkins Soundtrack Features a full-length soundtrack by electronic music prodigy Jon Hopkins, internationally renowned for his work with Brian Eno, Imogen Heap and Coldplay.
- Full Game Experience - Vessel features over 10 hours of content across multiple worlds, featuring several unique types of liquid and Fluros.