GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The year is 1985, you are a programmer working on the cutting edge of virtual reality and artificial intelligence. After tampering with your homemade A.I.'s moral code, it hacked into your virtual reality world and threatens to release all of its minions into the real world. You must now enter into the virtual world you created to stop your A.I. before it is too late.
Virtual Wave is the ultimate test of a any FPS fan. Success is not guaranteed without wit and lightning fast reflexes. You must first play through the campaign introducing you to the enemies and gameplay. After a successful playthrough of the campaign Arcade mode becomes unlocked in the title screen allowing players to compete worldwide on the high score table.
While playing through the campaign you will be able to collect floppy disks to unlock items/weapons needed to progress through levels that become permanently saved in the store. A banking system is also in place allowing you to save the loot collected for use on another Campaign playthrough or later in Arcade mode.
- 6 Levels
- 15+ Unique Items
- 7+ Powerups
- 15+ Weapons with upgrades
- 15+ Unique Enemies
- 7 Bosses
- Campaign & Arcade Mode
- High Score Table for Arcade Mode
- A ton of secrets in the Campaign
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page