GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
There is not enough air nor enough to fuel to recover from mistakes, or to explore every facet of the ruins in orbit. Jump from wreck to wreck as your life expires, and find what you are looking for - or breath your last breath under the beautiful light of a dying star.
Void is a slow paced scenic suffocation simulator with painterly graphics, creepily tense breathing, and haunting music. Maybe you'll contemplate dedication, risk, goals, and meaning in your real life. What would you give your life for? Would you give it even if you might not succeed?
Race against the clock of your depleting air supply, spending fuel to add force vectors to yourself - physics students might enjoy this. Optimize your style between spending more fuel to move quickly or conserving fuel to change directions more times to navigate the agoraphobic field of space junk. Select your path wisely to collect more air and fuel resources floating in the environment.
Play two missions, each key moments of the life of the protagonist. The player realizes the meaning in the protagonist's life to win the game.
The pace of the puzzle is controlled by the player's knowledge and ability - although a "speed run" player might finish the game in a few minutes, the ruins will take many hours to learn and master.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page