VR Golf Online
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The VR Golf Online
Kakao Games Corp.
When Golf meets the limitless possibilities of Virtual Reality, the green is only inches away! Practice your swing and develop your techniques to improve your handicap. Step onto one of the 36 realistic holes, with additional courses planned for the near future. VR Golf Online can be played as a singleplayer (practice) mode, against AI opponents, or against your friends for a game of local and/or online multiplayer. Compete and become the golf pro you've always wanted to be!
- Realistic physics simulate the true joy of playing Golf
- Includes 36 golf holes (additional courses are planned to be released after launch)
- Built for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift
- Supports HTC Vive VR controllers, Xbox (One) controllers and Oculus touch controllers
- Various Modes: Singleplayer, VS AI, Online
- Voice chat support
- Supports 8 languages (English, Franais, Espaol, Deutsche, P, , , )
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page