Unfortunately, professional review of the Warcube game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
WARCUBE is all about the combat.Its viciously intense, subtly tactical, and geometrically satisfying. Inspired by games such as Shadow of Mordor, Assassins Creed and Mount & Blade. But with more... cubes.
You've returned home after being on holiday for 3,729 years.
- Be transformed from a Human, into a Warcube.
- Capture outposts and explore the world's secrets.
- Find treasures lost in ages past, as well as things not so treasured...
- Launch yourself from catapults, to go places you probably ought not to. This is a physics based game in Early Access after all...
While playing you may experience
- Dynamic slow motion and speed ramping, similar to 300, but with cubes.
- Highly realistic cube physics...very complex stuff.
- A multitude of arrows being shot at you, as well as swords, axes and spears waved in your direction.
- Extreme combo kills in slow motion to make you look your best.
Never has there been a game with this many cubes, that wasn't a Minecraft knockoff.
These cubes were made for battle, not building.