GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
WARCUBE is all about the combat.Its viciously intense, subtly tactical, and geometrically satisfying. Inspired by games such as Shadow of Mordor, Assassins Creed and Mount & Blade. But with more... cubes.
You've returned home after being on holiday for 3,729 years.
- Be transformed from a Human, into a Warcube.
- Capture outposts and explore the world's secrets.
- Find treasures lost in ages past, as well as things not so treasured...
- Launch yourself from catapults, to go places you probably ought not to. This is a physics based game in Early Access after all...
While playing you may experience
- Dynamic slow motion and speed ramping, similar to 300, but with cubes.
- Highly realistic cube physics...very complex stuff.
- A multitude of arrows being shot at you, as well as swords, axes and spears waved in your direction.
- Extreme combo kills in slow motion to make you look your best.
Never has there been a game with this many cubes, that wasn't a Minecraft knockoff.
These cubes were made for battle, not building.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page