Where's My Mommy? Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Where's My Mommy? game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
STORYPoopy was living happily with his mother in a dark and moist place that was their home.
Then, one pink night, a violent and unexpected earthquake ejected Poopy's mother from their nest, leaving the little child alone and terrified.
"I will save you mother!" He sobbed.
And so, with all his courage, Poopy began a dangerous journey to save his mother's life.
Even though he knew that not a living soul had ever returned from the other side of the dark tunnel.
GOALClear your way and SAVE YOUR MAMA. Because you love your mama not only for chocolate cakes.
GAMEPLAYYou are a little poop (nothing personal) that has 3 super powers:
- GO HEAVY and break solid things
- GO LIQUID pass through thin paths and permeable objects
- DOUBLE JUMP because *frack* physics.
- A new and original kind of runner: 3 inputs, physics based, FOR HARDCORE GAMING LOVERS and also casuals. BUT MOSTLY HARDCORE.
- Random generated levels for every Mode
- A tutorial teaches you how to play
- Story Mode (3 levels of EPIC-NESS RIDE TO SAVE YOUR MAMA)
- Endless Mode (IF YOU WANT MORE SCORING)
- Hardcore Mode (ENDLESS AND VERY HARD RIDE THROUGH SOMEONE'S...INTESTINES)
- Optional BANANA SCALE
- Controller compatible
- Play as a very cute poop