Wings of Glass 玻璃の羽
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Wings of Glass 玻璃の羽 Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The pilot episode to an 3D puzzle-platformer adventure with a chills and thrills to keep you on the edge of your seat. After getting kidnapped by Ferace the skeleton demon, Mayfly's wings were ripped off of her. But with a sliver of luck, she was able to escape into a cave. Alone in the shadows, she has to find her scattered glass wings and return home.
This game is inspired by retro 3D adventure and platformer games from the 90s and early 2000s. However, Mayfly is not a hero, she can't fight. This makes your relationship to enemies much more closer to that of a horror experience. Be careful, and stealthy when enemies are around. But if enemies do hear or see you, Mayfly has a handful of useful maneuvers you can do to get you out of a pinch if you use them the right way.
- Pleasant art
- Exciting 3D-platforming action! Pull of classic stunts like diving, ledge-climbing, wall-jump and side-flips, great for replay value or speed-run challenges!
- Intense bosses that really put your skills to the test. How will you handle terrifying titans knowing that you are too weak to fight?
- Items all over the place that you'll use to as tools to solve your problems. Just don't go trying to use them as weapons, that won't end well at all.
- Unlock your innate power as a Glasswing as you collect yourself, both literally and figuratively.
- A dark world to traverse, and uncover the mysterious lore of the Magdrol Factory.
- Make friends with spiders, just do it!
Message from the Developer:
One of the aspects of this game that I really wanted to be sure of is that it should be aesthetically pleasing. It's a very artistic and stylized game, and I tried to make it to where, almost every frame of the game should look like it could be it's own desktop background image. As such, in the games pause menu, you have access to a photography mode so that you can enjoy being artsy with your own compositions. I look forward to see what you make. Be creative and have fun!
A big Thank You to DRWolf for voicing the main antagonist, and Naoya Sakamata for the Japanese Localization!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.