Word Killer: Revolution
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.0 ГГц
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: 32 Мb
- Storage: 25 MB available space
Word Killer: Revolution Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Word Killer: Revolution game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Word Killer: Revolution is an unusual mixture of a keyboard simulator and an arcade game, in which a user is motivated to learn to print faster and make fewer mistakes in the form of a game.
A player must keep the defense from enemies coming from three lines, killing them by blades. To start the blade, you must print the words that are shown separately for each ready to use projectile. It should be noted that the game has 10 missions with different playing tasks and two game modes.
Word Killer: Revolution is very easy to learn, but only masters can go through all the missions in all the modes. So, the game is suitable for both new and experienced PC users. By the way, fans of bloody deaths and spray of limbs will also like Word Killer: Revolution , as it has spectacular murders in different settings.
Combining business with pleasure, Word Killer: Revolution is a good alternative to keyboard simulators available in the market.
- The opportunity to learn to type in English and Russian languages
- Ten missions in each campaign with a gradual increase of difficulty and different game tasks
- Various game locations
- Dictionary with more than 100,000 words. It`s means that the probability of repetition of any word is extremely small