GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Zombie Killin' is a cooperative action game that can be played locally with up to four players. In it, your team must shoot its way through an endless onslaught of zombies while at the same time individually accumulating cash and purchasing upgrades. After each game, the team is rewarded zombie coins which can be later spent to unlock new stages, options, cheats, and interesting extra modes.
- Play with up to four friends in co-op survival or with up to five friends in zombies vs. survivors mode.
- Each player can customize their character's name, starting perks, and resource bonuses.
- Play through 50 waves + endless mode.
- Battle a challenging boss enemy on every tenth wave.
- Play through eight unique, colorful stages.
- Customize each game with thirteen unlockable options and cheats.
- Four unlockable extra modes (with four more planned to be added in later updates).
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page