Zombie Shooting Star: ARCADE
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Zombie Shooting Star: ARCADE'Zombie Shooting Star: ARCADE' is a censored version of the original 'Zombie Shooting Star' (Sexual Content, Death Scenes). It has the same composition as the original 'Zombie Shooting Star' and is also censored with price. You can enjoy the main content of the original Zombie Shooting Star at a very low price.
Main Level 01 - 36This is the original "Zombie Shooting Star" campaign. There are different levels of complexity such as Gunplay, Platformer, and Automotive-Action. Enjoy challenging gameplay.
Arcade Level 01 - 30It consists mainly of authentic zombie slaughter action levels. And special levels provide unique fun.
StoryMutant Core, which infects and absorbs living creatures with mutants
The planet Unia succeeds in destroying Mutant Core after a costly battle.
MUTANT CORE debris wanders through space and discovers and invades an XX planet full of life that can infect it
The planet Unia detects it and makes an operational plan to kill mutant core debris early on.
The warp energy that the corps-level forces will use
Concentrate on mutant immune combatant Rudy and warp Rudy to the XX planet in just a few seconds
Rudy's mission is to survive on the planet XX full of mutants
Mutant Core finds and destroys it before it regains its power.
Game playZombie Shooting Star is a platforming zombie killing action TPS.
- Zombie Slaughter Action - Kill zombies and mutants using machine guns, shotguns, sniper rifles, plasma cannons, etc.
- Platformer Action - Platforming action using double jump and booster Wallrun grappling hook!
- Action using vehicles - Cars, tanks, motorcycles, and bicycles are available.
- Simple Goal - Reach your destination by defeating zombies and mutants that stand in your way.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page