- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Processor: 1.5GHz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- Sound Card:
- Additional Notes: Windows Media Player 7 or newer
99 Spirits Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the 99 Spirits game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Hanabusa is a young headstrong girl living in the Heian capital within medieval Japan. But when her mother is slain by evil spirits, her life turns into one of vengeance as she sets out to hunt and destroy the spirits.
During Hanabusa's travels, she meets a white fox who turns out to be a servant of the mountain god. Hanabusa receives a special sword passed down from her mother, which gives her the ability to see the true forms of spirits to help slay them. Shortly after, a spirit claiming to be Hanabusa's long-lost father, Hidetada, breaks her sword and leaves Hanabusa powerless and confused.
Now to mend her broken sword and learn the truth about her father, Hanabusa embarks on a journey to annihilate every last one of the evil spirits.
- Work out the true identity of your enemies in a unique battle system
- Capture enemies, master their skills for battle and use them to solve puzzles on the field
- Interact with over 40 unique characters and battle over 100 monsters
- Beautifully detailed art and an atmospheric original soundtrack bring feudal Japan alive
- Discover multiple unique endings that change based on the player's actions
- Dual audio: Toggle between English and Japanese voice
- Includes the original Japanese version of 99 Spirits, 'Tsukumogami' ()*
*Tsukumogami will be added as a separate item to your Steam Library.