Alwa's Awakening Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Alwa's Awakening game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Alwas Awakening is a game that tries to stay as close as possible to the authentic 8-bit look with sweet pixel art, a soundtrack filled with catchy chiptunes and so much charm itll bring you right back to the NES era. With easy to understand controls the game is easy to learn but tough to master, just like how games were in the old days!
A retro game with an authentic feel
- A new challenging NES-inspired adventure game with the authentic feel and look of a Nintendo 8-bit game. Inspired by classics such as Battle of Olympus and Solstice.
Use your magic staff
- Equip a magic staff that holds many mysterious powers. Use it to solve puzzles and defeat enemies in over 400 unique rooms. Upgrade your staff by finding new gemstones.
You are Zoe
- Play as Zoe who has been sent for to help free the land of Alwa. With easy to understand controls, you'll jump and fight your way through the many different challenging rooms.
Explore the land of Alwa
- Explore a large interconnected map in true Metroidvania style. Play the game any way you want and find your own way through the land of Alwa.
Find new items and learn new abilities
- Find and unlock a slew of different objects throughout the adventure that will both give Zoe new abilities as well as unlock new areas.
An 8-bit soundtrack
- Listen to a completely new 8-bit soundtrack with over 25 new original tracks composed by Robert Kreese. Also features a guest track by Prof. Sakamoto.