Anna - Extended Edition Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Anna - Extended Edition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Anna - Extended Edition has been given an overhaul based on the feedback of the thousands of players of the original Anna. It features more environments, more hours of game play, more puzzles, additional gameplay features, enhanced graphics and an improved interface. Anna Extended Edition is sure to please fans of psychological horror games and offer an even more chilling gameplay experience with these new additions.
Features of Anna - Extended Edition
- A haunting tale of psychological terror
- Game reacts to player's actions, changes locations and starts supernatural events
- Physics-based environmental puzzles
- Eight possible endings, each determined by the players action
- New environments, puzzles, interface and music
- Improved Graphics
- Creepy in-game character: The Wife Doll, with new AI
- Photos of the real-world sawmill location
- Complete soundtrack (Songs will be placed in your Anna folder in the Steam Directory: ...Steam\steamapps\common\Anna\Extras\Soundtrack)
- Main characters notebook in English and Italian