Krai Mira Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Krai Mira game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Krai Mira: Extended Cut is a purebred RPG, styled after the genres classics. Now it's getting a massive amount of improvements thanks to this special version of the game. Rich new content will enhance the experience of the dangerous post-apocalyptic world: developer implemented interactive help and tips, new inventory view and UI adjustments. Players will also find many new items, including high level armors and advanced cures. And this is just the beginning you'll meet even more dangerous creatures and much more random encounters in brand new locations.
You always need to watch your back in Krai Mira.
Features brought by Extended Cut version:
- improved, better-quality content
- additional flavor in minigames: gambling, dice, arcade machine
- additional side missions
- dynamic day and night cycle
- new inventory view
- improved AI
- new locations including: Monastery, Catacombs, Scientific Facility, Ruined Region, Ancinet Ruins, Valley of Stones
- new NPCs and dialogues
Krai Mira features:
- precise, turn-based combat design
- intriguing main storyline in an open world
- sneaking, setting up traps and mines
- collecting weapons, armor, and unique items
- character development around personal preferences
- gaining followers
- inspired by cult games like Fallout, Commandos, and Diablo