Anna's Quest Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Anna's Quest game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Dragons, witches, trolls... No one can stop Anna. With her telekinesis, unorthodox use of torture instruments, a knack for improvisation and the help of a shady fox she just makes her way. She communes with the dead, shuts off the local taverns beer supply and gets old ladies behind bars...
The world of author Dane Krams' debut on the game development stage isn't as cuddly as it may seem. Anna however, is actually perfectly nice - or is she? It all starts with freeing talking teddy bear...
Anna's Quest unfolds a hand-drawn, grim tale with a good dash of self-irony.
- Unlimited inventory with special slot for a baby dragon
- Small-time Vandalism
- Discover a Unicorn's inner beauty
- Black magic and telekinesis - this time, not exclusive to villains!
- Executions for the whole family!
- light-hearted, courageous, bad-ass: Anna
- Classic Point & Click controls with hotspot-indicator
- Awesome ending (really!)